232 Dover Grn, Staten Island, NY 103123 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Vinyl siding in front and back of house
Dimensional shingle roof
Kitchen with all new appliances
New washer and dryer
New furnace and air condition unit
Laminate flooring throughout the house
Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
A deck in the backyard with white pvc fencing around yard
Village Greens is a private community (not a condo or co-op) that surrounds at 9 acre private park. The park includes two playgrounds, two basketball courts, a handball court, tennis courts, and a community swim club that houses two 25 meter Olympic-sized pools and a baby pool. There is a quarterly maintenance fee that is low compared to others on the island.
The neighborhood is conveniently situated right near the West Shore Expressway which makes traveling out of Staten Island easy. There are also multiple bus routes that pass by the neighborhood including the S56 (SI Mall), S74 (SI Ferry), X17 (Lower and Midtown Manhattan) X19 (Lower Manhattan), and the X23 (Midtown Manhattan). Village Greens is also in a very good school district; walking distance to P.S.4, as well as a short drive to I.S. 75 and Tottenville H.S. Right near by is also the Village Greens shopping center that includes a Keyfood grocery store, CVS drug store, Italian food, Chinese food, Sushi, etc. all within walking distance. It is also a short drive to the Staten Island Mall and other restaurants.
- Lot: 2,025 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $247
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 060200241
- Zillow Home ID: 32362054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 232 Dover Grn
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arden Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% greater than in New York, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arden Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arden Heights home values.
- 234 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$335K----1,536
- 230 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$380K----1,536
- 226 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$371K431,376
- 236 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$389K----1,822
- 260 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$391K----1,736
- 224 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$394K----1,376
- 264 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$325K----2,098
- 220 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$337K----2,062
- 27 Kyle Ct Staten Island, NY$392K----1,624
- 29 Kyle Ct Staten Island, NY$326KStudio21,536
- 266 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$325K----2,062
- 31 Kyle Ct Staten Island, NY$319K----1,886
- 218 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$346K----2,062
- 268 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$321K----2,062
- 35 Kyle Ct Staten Island, NY$311KStudio22,388
- 239 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$341K----2,062
- 237 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$323K----2,062
- 235 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$357K332,388
- 233 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$325K----2,062
- 241 Dover Grn Staten Island, NY$308K----1,536
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!