232 E 63rd St, New York, NY 10065Studio, 12,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $6,960,000
- ,Courtyard Garden Roof deck Terrace Video security Pool Wood-burning fireplace
- # Stories: 6.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 12,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 14170031
- Zillow Home ID: 31536159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 232 E 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% less than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 232 E 63rd # 1 Manhattan, NY$20.5M5812,000
- 230 E 63rd St # 2FLR New York, NY$3.08M22.51,743
- 230 E 63rd St # 5FLR New York, NY$3.85M22.51,743
- 230 E 63rd St # MASIONETTE New York, NY$3.16M112,343
- 230 E 63rd St APT 1 New York, NY$3.27M332,343
- 230 E 63rd St # 4FLR New York, NY$3.61M22.51,743
- 230 E 63rd St New York, NY$3.99M22.51,743
- 230 E 63rd St # 3 New York, NY$3.27M22.51,734
- 245 E 62nd St APT 1 New York, NY--Studio11,450
- 245 E 62nd St APT 21 New York, NY$5.37MStudio1--
- 245 E 62nd St APT 20 New York, NY$5.85MStudio1--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292