232 East Ave, La Grange, IL 605256 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,111 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $189,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18042370570000
- Zillow Home ID: 80810414
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 232 East Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60525 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.8% higher than in La Grange, and 1244.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60525 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in La Grange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60525 home values.
- 228 East Ave La Grange, IL$91K------
- 226 East Ave La Grange, IL--------
- 240 East Ave La Grange, IL$483K--2.52,452
- 222 East Ave La Grange, IL$91K--11,176
- 725 E Cossitt Ave La Grange, IL$709K--2.53,788
- 235 Washington Ave La Grange, IL--------
- 231 Washington Ave La Grange, IL$137K--11,068
- 225 Washington Ave La Grange, IL--------
- 241 Washington Ave La Grange, IL$100K--11,560
- 218 East Ave La Grange, IL$184K421,191
- 243 Washington Ave La Grange, IL$100K311,560
- 212 East Ave La Grange, IL$239K--21,272
- 4215 Eberly Ave Brookfield, IL$192K--1.51,032
- 4213 Eberly Ave Brookfield, IL$111K--1.51,360
- 4211 Eberly Ave Brookfield, IL$110K--1.51,512
- 4217 Eberly Ave Brookfield, IL$208K--1.51,101
- 4265 Eberly Ave Brookfield, IL$198K--11,200
- 210 East Ave La Grange, IL$145K--1816
- 4209 Eberly Ave Brookfield, IL$132K--1.51,512
- 4301 Eberly Ave Brookfield, IL$258K--2.52,021
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292