232 Elizabeth St, Staten Island, NY 103102 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,960 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Stainless steel appliances, Yard, Guest parking, Skylights, Family room, Dining room, High-speed internet, Solarium/Atrium, Hardwood floor, Jetted tub, RV parking, Pond, Basement, Wet bar, Walk-in closet, Granite countertop, Workshop, On-street parking, Trash compactor, Secured entry, Breakfast nook, Sun room, Off-street parking, Double pane windows, Central heat, Freezer, Gated property, Wired, Office/Den, Attic, Living room, Cable-ready, Intercom system, Garden, Fenced yard, Mud room, Pantry, Lawn, Stove/Oven, Porch, Sprinkler system, Greenhouse, Master bath, Tile floor, High/Vaulted ceiling, Mother-in-law unit, Jacuzzi/Whirlpool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 003090059
- Zillow Home ID: 32279305
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 232 Elizabeth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 180.7% higher than in New York, and 33.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Brighton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Brighton home values.
- 228 Elizabeth St Staten Island, NY$380K----1,732
- 57 Allen Ct Staten Island, NY$410K----1,396
- 240 Elizabeth St Staten Island, NY$387K----1,769
- Ludwig St Staten Island, NY$440K----1,136
- 244 Elizabeth St Staten Island, NY$320K----992
- 58 Allen Ct Staten Island, NY$346K321,076
- 53 Allen Ct Staten Island, NY$416K----1,212
- 246 Elizabeth St Staten Island, NY$331K----992
- 52 Allen Ct Staten Island, NY$441K----1,618
- 250 Elizabeth St Staten Island, NY$327K----992
- 47 Allen Ct Staten Island, NY$447K----1,368
- 902 Forest Ave Staten Island, NY$410K----2,024
- 252 Elizabeth St Staten Island, NY$317K----992
- 53 Ludwig St Staten Island, NY$440K----1,136
- 46 Allen Ct Staten Island, NY$378K----1,340
- 906 Forest Ave Staten Island, NY$443K----1,890
- 206 Elizabeth St Staten Island, NY$402K432,072
- 43 Allen Ct Staten Island, NY$441K31.51,212
- 31 Ludwig St Staten Island, NY$334K----1,184
- 207 Elizabeth St Staten Island, NY$363K----1,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.