- Lot: 3,598 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,204 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $899,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $786
- Parking: 220 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Masonry Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Style \ Victorian, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Parcel #: 006323002000
- Zillow Home ID: 19324647
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $770K-1.04M.
Market guideZillow predicts 93950 home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.7% rise for Pacific Grove as a whole. Among 93950 homes, this home is valued 24.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Pacific Grove, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacific Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93950 home values.
|234 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$1.02M||3||2||1,962|
|233 Willow St Pacific Grove, CA||$671K||2||1||871|
|226 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$941K||2||1||1,848|
|235 Willow St Pacific Grove, CA||$795K||2||1||1,152|
|227 Willow St Pacific Grove, CA||$1.14M||3||2||2,005|
|231 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$1.02M||4||2.5||2,201|
|233 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$614K||2||1||706|
|235 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$497K||1||1||625|
|240 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$807K||4||2||1,384|
|222 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$561K||1||1||642|
|239 Willow St Pacific Grove, CA||$758K||3||2||1,081|
|227 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$784K||4||2||1,224|
|220 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$779K||3||2||1,379|
|237 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$563K||2||1||602|
|241 Willow St Pacific Grove, CA||$910K||3||2||1,500|
|239 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$861K||4||2||1,326|
|228 Wood St Pacific Grove, CA||$835K||3||2||1,392|
|232 Wood St Pacific Grove, CA||$1M||3||2.5||2,127|
|221 Granite St Pacific Grove, CA||$789K||3||2.5||1,512|
|236 Willow St Pacific Grove, CA||$1.02M||3||2||1,803|
Nearby Schools in Pacific Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!