232 Lafayette Dr, Augusta, GA 309093 beds, 2 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $81
- Finished basement, 353 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 0180038000
- Zillow Home ID: 14939246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 232 Lafayette Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Augusta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61% lower than in Augusta, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Augusta home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Augusta home values.
- 234 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$125K321,570
- 230 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$138K311,719
- 228 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$130K211,122
- 2859 Pineview Rd Augusta, GA$117K211,161
- 2861 Pineview Rd Augusta, GA$133K32.51,706
- 2857 Pineview Rd Augusta, GA$143K32.51,822
- 226 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$123K211,447
- 2855 Pineview Rd Augusta, GA$122K21.51,881
- 224 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$107K311,736
- 235 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$138K321,712
- 231 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$122K421,525
- 237 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$81K311,270
- 231 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA--------
- 233 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$170K421,842
- 229 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$203K32.55,425
- 229 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$140K321,621
- 235 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA--------
- 237 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA--------
- 227 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$124K311,250
- 2853 Pineview Rd Augusta, GA$141K21.51,669
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!