A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.6-2.18M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $32.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Redwood City is $21,497.
Estimated value increase: $11.3K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Redwood City is $11,685.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- All time views: 2,490
- HOA Fee: $200/mo
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $2,309,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $974
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Building Type: Detached
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Family Room: Family Room Combo
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Double Pane Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Visitor Parking
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Additional Rooms: Loft
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Roof: Tile
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Fireplaces: Clean Air Certified
- Flooring: Carpet
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Laundry: Dryer
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Kitchen: Countertop - Stone
- Kitchen: Hood Over Range
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Gas
- Additional Rooms: Office Area
- Amenities Misc.: Audio System
- Kitchen: Wine Refrigerator
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,371 sqft
- Parcel #: 095430240
- Zillow Home ID: 15618618
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.5% less than in Redwood City, and 82.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
|236 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.99M||4||2.5||2,550|
|228 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.7M||3||3||1,890|
|224 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.78M||3||3||2,130|
|240 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.73M||3||2.5||1,890|
|220 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.9M||3||3||2,300|
|244 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.97M||3||3||2,330|
|233 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.72M||3||2.5||1,890|
|237 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.92M||3||3||2,300|
|248 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.95M||3||3||2,300|
|229 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.93M||3||3||2,300|
|241 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.8M||3||2.5||2,030|
|225 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.83M||3||3||2,130|
|245 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.92M||3||3||2,300|
|221 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.77M||3||2.5||2,053|
|252 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$2.01M||4||3||2,530|
|249 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.81M||3||2.5||2,030|
|217 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.74M||3||2.5||2,000|
|205 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.5M||3||2.5||1,890|
|209 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.54M||4||3||2,130|
|209 Monaco Dr Redwood City, CA||$1.63M||4||3||2,130|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Carlmont High (assigned)9-123.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.