- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
232 Mountain View Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 950622 beds, 2 baths, 1,796 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $820,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,796 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01019243000
- Zillow Home ID: 16112071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 232 Mountain View Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
- 234 Mountain View Ave Santa Cruz, CA$853K532,066
- 228 Mountain View Ave Santa Cruz, CA$907K532,044
- 224 Mountain View Ave APT 2 Santa Cruz, CA$378K221,050
- 300 Mountain View Ave Santa Cruz, CA$584K331,521
- 224 Mountain View Ave APT 3 Santa Cruz, CA$463K321,500
- 224 Mountain View Ave APT 1 Santa Cruz, CA$404K221,018
- 302 Mountain View Ave Santa Cruz, CA$422K21768
- 298 Mountain View Ave Santa Cruz, CA$410K221,287
- 431 Logan St Santa Cruz, CA$926K32.51,864
- 39 Mountain View Ct Santa Cruz, CA$659K21.51,052
- 304 Mountain View Ave Santa Cruz, CA$606K311,077
- 625 Seabright Ave Santa Cruz, CA$878K----2,142
- 310 Mountain View Ave # B Santa Cruz, CA$621K--21,501
- 35 Mountain View Ct Santa Cruz, CA$648K21.51,047
- 429 Logan St Santa Cruz, CA$851K32.51,824
- 252 Mountain View Ave Santa Cruz, CA$446K21752
- 218 Mountain View Ave Santa Cruz, CA$654K221,030
- 433 Logan St Santa Cruz, CA$708K331,663
- 310 Mountain View Ave # A Santa Cruz, CA$399K21734
- 623 Seabright Ave Santa Cruz, CA$674K32.51,531
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292