- Built in 1928
- Views: 2,784 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $455,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $367
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Area Description \ Metropolitan, Cooling \ Central A\C, Exterior Description \ Brick, Exterior Description \ Concrete Block, Exterior Description \ Steel Frame, General \ Clubhouse, General \ Elevator, Interior \ Exercise Area, Lot Description \ Corner, Pool Description \ Inground, Pre-Wiring \ Cable, Property Description \ Community Living, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Sewer \ City, Views \ City \ Strip, Views \ Scenic, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 38820002223
- Zillow Home ID: 90037190
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-469K.
Market guideZillow predicts Central West End home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Central West End homes, this home is valued 59.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 152.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.5% lower than in Saint Louis, and 27.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central West End home values.
|Other Units in this Building (67)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 232 N Kingshighway Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!