This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Enchanting 3 bedroom Home situated in the highly desirable are of Boyle Park, and close walk to Downtown Mill Valley. Light & Bright sunny location with lovely forest views. Enjoy the best of Mill Valley downtown life-style - Art galleries, fine restaurants, chic boutiques, easy access to schools, and commute into San Francisco.
Main Level: Huge Living room, Formal Dining Room, Kitchen, Large Master Suite with Fireplace.
Downstairs: Huge Family Room with fireplace & kitchenette for entertaining, Two Spacious Bedrooms and large Bathroom.
- Classic Large Living room with High Cathedral Ceilings and Fireplace
- Large oversized Family Room with Fireplace that opens to spacious deck with hot tub, includes a kitchenette area for outdoor entertaining, also convenient for your Nanny, and/or guest visiting.
- Sunny South-West facing area of Mill Valley! (Located in the Sun-belt)
- Formal dining room area with high cathedral ceillings
- Updated kitchen overlooking enclosed deck area & tranquail garden
- Large Master Suite with High ceilings, and fireplace
- Enclosed front & back (for children and pets)
- High Vaulted ceilings through-out
- Hardwood floors
- Privacy with lovely forest views - lots of sunshine - cheerful Light-bright location
- Enclosed Front and Backyard Large decks for enjoying the outdoors & entertaining with hot tub!
- Beautiful Landscaped Garden area, with fruit trees
- Easy walk to Downtown Mill Valley
- Step outside your front door to the best hiking trails!
- Sunny area of Mill Valley - south-west facing
- Nestled in a inviting-Zenlike-Oasis location, surrounded by nature and peaceful tranquility.
- Close to all the Mill Valley schools, commute, restaurants and shopping!
- Commute 15 minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco
MUST SEE IN PERSON TO TRULY APPRECIATE THE SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATIONS,
AND ALL THE FINE DETALS, AND LOCATION!
-Available May 1, 2015
-Lease term: One, or two year lease.
-2 months deposit, plus first month rent.
- Must have good credit.
Lease term: One, or two year lease.
-2 months deposit, plus first month rent move-in cost.
-Lease option possible.
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 1,550 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $1,250,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Guest parking
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool
- Living room
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02911421
- Zillow Home ID: 19256570
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.46-1.94M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% lower than in Mill Valley, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
|172 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.54M||4||3||2,000|
|182 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.09M||3||1.5||1,270|
|228 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.4M||4||2||1,450|
|244 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.36M||3||2||1,599|
|235 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.02M||4||3.5||2,293|
|220 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.08M||2||3||2,519|
|96 Elinor Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.54M||4||3.5||2,751|
|247 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.41M||4||2||1,722|
|138 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.04M||2||1.5||1,236|
|98 Elinor Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.49M||2||2||1,976|
|92 Elinor Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.58M||4||2||1,784|
|219 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.33M||4||3||2,804|
|94 Elinor Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.47M||3||2||1,679|
|156 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$4.88M||5||5.5||4,837|
|253 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.02M||2||2||1,029|
|177 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.43M||3||2||1,788|
|167 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.01M||2||1||1,204|
|173 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.45M||3||2||1,748|
|181 Oakdale Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.57M||2||2||1,984|
|100 Elinor Ave Mill Valley, CA||$3.73M||5||4.5||4,300|
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
Tamalpais High (assigned)9-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!