- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
232 Summer St, Bristol, CT 060103 beds, 2 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $144,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Driveway Type \ Shared,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Shingles,Exterior Siding \ Wood,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0001600
- Zillow Home ID: 59054600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 232 Summer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bristol, and 132.8% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
- 228 Summer St Bristol, CT$221K423,315
- 213 Summer St Bristol, CT$106K211,230
- 66 Merriman St Bristol, CT$205K332,449
- 68 Merriman St Bristol, CT$190K333,225
- 225 Summer St Bristol, CT$190K31.52,150
- 231 Summer St Bristol, CT$193K843,606
- 219 Summer St Bristol, CT$96K311,604
- 238 Summer St Bristol, CT$202K722,677
- 14 Lincoln Pl Bristol, CT$188K532,577
- 19 Lincoln Pl Bristol, CT$201K642,890
- 209 Summer St Bristol, CT$135K211,230
- 208 Summer St Bristol, CT$451K854,559
- 244 Summer St Bristol, CT$250KStudio53,000
- 29 Lincoln Pl Bristol, CT$129K322,288
- 207 Summer St Bristol, CT$185K633,416
- 30 Lincoln Pl Bristol, CT$217KStudio33,840
- 58 Merriman St Bristol, CT$196K41.51,817
- 59 Merriman St Bristol, CT$144K632,146
- 205 Summer St Bristol, CT$198K62.52,644
- 15 Lincoln Pl Bristol, CT$130K321,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!