- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 84 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,031 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 21335263
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior \ Aluminum, Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Porch \ Glass Enclosed Porch, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-11-16-200-108.000-005
- Zillow Home ID: 80685932
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-110K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|216 Tower Rd Anderson, IN||$90K||3||2||2,678|
|409 Winding Way Anderson, IN||$71K||2||1.5||1,667|
|305 Tower Rd Anderson, IN||$85K||4||2||3,200|
|1330 Winding Way Anderson, IN||$79K||3||1.5||1,938|
|1301 Winding Way Anderson, IN||$247K||3||3.5||5,243|
|231 Tower Rd Anderson, IN||$82K||3||2||2,372|
|208 Tower Rd Anderson, IN||$76K||3||2||1,886|
|223 Tower Rd Anderson, IN||$61K||3||1.5||1,355|
|425 Winding Way Anderson, IN||$145K||4||2.5||3,996|
|217 Central Way Anderson, IN||$84K||3||2||2,696|
|1203 Winding Way Anderson, IN||$245K||4||5||4,075|
|215 Tower Rd Anderson, IN||$61K||1||1.5||1,538|
|133 Central Way Anderson, IN||$74K||3||2||1,820|
|309 Central Way Anderson, IN||$112K||3||1.5||2,535|
|8 S Park Dr Anderson, IN||--||3||1.5||659|
|24 Linden Ln Anderson, IN||$71K||2||1||1,706|
|508 Central Way Anderson, IN||$139K||3||2.5||3,264|
|25 Linden Ln Anderson, IN||$65K||3||2||1,731|
|116 Tower Rd Anderson, IN||--||--||--||--|
|125 Central Way Anderson, IN||$71K||3||2||1,743|
Nearby Schools in Edgewood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!