- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2320 Vicente St, San Francisco, CA 941162 beds, 1 bath, 1,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $551,000
- Price/sqft: $532
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 2435 014
- Zillow Home ID: 15123871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2320 Vicente Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parkside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% less than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkside home values.
- 2326 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$892K--11,037
- 2332-2334 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$1.17M--22,436
- 2579 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$788K221,159
- 2575 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$983K411,725
- 2571 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$981K421,851
- 2578 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$895K211,350
- 2574 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$1M--32,070
- 2567 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$789K--11,275
- 2590-2592 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.19M--32,511
- 2586-2588 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$983K--22,174
- 2596 35th Ave # 2 San Francisco, CA$581K11550
- 2582-2584 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.16M--22,174
- 2570 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$937K--11,350
- 2601 34th Ave # 2611 San Francisco, CA$1.16M--22,048
- 2563 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$777K211,200
- 2325 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$1.03M411,722
- 2566 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$983K211,650
- 2331 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$816K311,235
- 2337 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$1.02M521,800
- 2607 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$731K211,199
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!