- Lot: 10,855 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Views: 1,365 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $162,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Utilities \ County Water, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Garage Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, HOA Common Assn \ None, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ Septic, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,523 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 012128909400260
- Zillow Home ID: 46029508
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-199K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32712 home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 7.9% increase for Apopka as a whole. Among 32712 homes, this home is valued 14% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32712, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% less than in Apopka, and 103.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32712 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apopka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32712 home values.
|2328 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$181K||3||2||1,867|
|2312 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$159K||3||2||1,536|
|589 N Wekiwa Springs Rd Apopka, FL||$125K||3||1||1,208|
|585 N Wekiwa Springs Rd Apopka, FL||$231K||6||3||2,441|
|2336 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$169K||3||2||1,595|
|2319 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$208K||3||2||2,048|
|2304 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$172K||3||2||1,691|
|2311 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$185K||3||2||1,582|
|2327 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$216K||4||2||2,035|
|2335 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$233K||4||2.5||2,240|
|2303 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$198K||3||2||1,842|
|2314 Carol Woods Way Apopka, FL||$227K||3||2||2,176|
|2320 Carol Woods Way Apopka, FL||$205K||3||2||1,904|
|2308 Carol Woods Way Apopka, FL||$190K||3||2||1,812|
|2341 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$188K||3||2||1,860|
|2326 Carol Woods Way Apopka, FL||$232K||4||2||2,095|
|2302 Carol Woods Way Apopka, FL||$235K||3||3||2,451|
|2350 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$223K||4||2.5||2,240|
|2332 Carol Woods Way Apopka, FL||$200K||3||2||1,802|
|2349 Wekiva Ridge Rd Apopka, FL||$204K||3||2||1,931|
Nearby Schools in Apopka
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!