2321 Barry St, CHARLOTTE, NC 28205
Sold on 1/31/13: $29,500
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow403
- Parcel #08313615
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6188791
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$150,146||$129K – $171K||-$2,505||--||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$977/mo||$840 – $1.1K/mo||+$4||--||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Villa Heights home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Charlotte as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Villa Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.2% greater than in Charlotte, and 514.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 2321 Barry Street
- 2317 Barry St Charlotte, NC$160K31.01,390
- 2325 Barry St Charlotte, NC$238K33.01,348
- 2313 Barry St Charlotte, NC$129K31.01,252
- 1516 Grace St Charlotte, NC$102K31.5816
- 1512 Grace St Charlotte, NC$119K31.01,060
- 1520 Grace St Charlotte, NC$145K42.01,088
- 1818 Union St Charlotte, NC$152K--2.01,408
- 1824 Union St Charlotte, NC$189K--2.01,900
- 1816 Union St Charlotte, NC$197K32.52,210
- 1828 Union St Charlotte, NC$108K31.01,118
- 1517 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$161K31.01,344
- 1521 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$148K32.01,250
- 1812 Union St Charlotte, NC$142K32.01,152
- 1513 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$157K31.51,254
- 1832 Union St Charlotte, NC$104K31.01,062
- 2320 Barry St Charlotte, NC$182K--2.01,778
- 2316 Barry St Charlotte, NC$154K--2.01,218
- 2324 Barry St Charlotte, NC$134K32.01,223
- 2312 Barry St Charlotte, NC$117K31.01,020
- 1509 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$185K31.01,940
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005