A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.1-1.66M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $40.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $31.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Los Angeles is $21,179.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1980
- All time views: 2,881
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $1,162,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $438
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City, Mountain
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Security Safety: Smoke Detector
- Rooms: Guest-Maids Quarters
- Parking Type: Public (N)
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Cooking Appliances: Range Hood
- Phone System
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Powder Room
- Association Amenities: Security
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Appliances: Ice Maker
- Security Safety: Guarded
- Cooling Type: Gas
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Valet Parking
- Building Structure Style: Penthouse
- Driveway - Concrete
- HOAFee Frequency1: Monthly
- Auto Driveway Gate
- Parking Type: Garage - Three Door (N)
- Controlled Entrance
- Security Safety: Automatic Gate
- Appliances: Bar Ice Maker
- Association Amenities: Private Cabana
- Security Safety: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Room
- Association Amenities: Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- Association Amenities: Assoc Pet Rules
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 280
- Floor size: 2,651 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 4329008225
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 20510542
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Century City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Century City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 71.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (275)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2160 Century Hl|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.