2321 Johnson Creek Rd, Barker, NY 140124 beds, 2 baths, 2,055 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $176,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 416 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,055 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2922890300000003027001
- Zillow Home ID: 31465679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 2321 Johnson Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.9% less than in Hartland, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14012 home values.
- 2332 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY$153K311,380
- 2278 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY$151K32.51,874
- 2333 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY$270K42.52,463
- 2311 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY$176K512,816
- 2277 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY$101K41.51,552
- 2085 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY$56K----980
- 9157 Town Line Rd Barker, NY$89K31800
- 2077 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY$157K31.51,392
- 9161 Town Line Rd Barker, NY$125K31528
- 2071 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY$98K211,136
- 9167 Town Line Rd Barker, NY$62K------
- 2364 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY$172K411,628
- 9171 Town Line Rd Barker, NY$128K321,413
- 9201 Town Line Rd Barker, NY$156K321,344
- 2003 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY$182K321,572
- 2394 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY--211,204
- 9211 Town Line Rd Barker, NY$151K32.51,932
- 2274 Drum Rd Middleport, NY--------
- 2322 Drum Rd Middleport, NY$137K31.52,072
- 2423 Johnson Creek Rd Barker, NY--311,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!