2321 Nichols Canyon Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900465 beds, 4 baths, 4,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Tucked away in the hills above Hollywood Blvd is Nichols Canyon, one of Los Angeles' most desirable streets. Wake up in the morning to the sound of song birds, fall asleep at night listening to a natural stream below your bedroom window.
This fully furnished (unfurnished if needed) ultra modern, zen-like 5000 sq. ft, 5-bedroom home is on one acre of natural California chaparral habitat. Huge windows and four balconies open up to a shaded landscape covered in Coast Live Oak and Sycamore trees. Sit by the sunny Koi pond in our multi-level backyard by day, evenings you'll want to light the open fire pit and enjoy the stars overhead. Surrounded by hillsides which give you complete privacy from the few neighbors nearby, you'll never know that you're only 90 seconds from Hollywood Blvd.
The home is decorated with asian archeological artifacts and modern furnishings. Walk in and you'll immediately sense its quiet, peaceful atmosphere. Fifteen minutes to Beverly Hills, thirty minutes to Malibu, and just a few minutes to the nightlife of West Hollywood.
Five bedrooms, Four bathrooms, including a large custom concrete sunken bath with hillside view, stainless steel kitchen with top of the line appliances, two fireplaces and outdoor fire pit. Parking for more than eight cars. Multiple balconies.
Call Craig at 310.228.7522 for more information.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- Wet Bar
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Intercom, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Vacuum System, View Type: Canyon
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,270 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2112337102
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2321 Nichols Canyon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2321 1/2 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.64M544,270
- 2323 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$934K221,159
- 2321 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.74M544,270
- 2237 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.22M431,605
- 2333 Nichols Canyon Rd West Hollywood, CA$1.51M342,478
- 2341 Zorada Ct West Hollywood, CA$1.36M221,722
- 2280 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$3.79M464,997
- 2300 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$3.36M244,348
- 2345 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.34M3--2,261
- 2330 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$4.83M546,286
- 2265 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.7M3--2,183
- 2345 Zorada Ct Los Angeles, CA$1.47M121,985
- 2424 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$4.42M655,155
- 2452 Jupiter Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.66M555,806
- 2256 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.35M4--3,508
- 2444 Jupiter Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.45M443,465
- 2436 Jupiter Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.6M42.53,184
- 2359 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.48M221,482
- 2430 Jupiter Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.55M533,460
- 2350 Nichols Canyon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.86M422,447
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!