- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2321 Riverside Dr, Nashville, TN 372162 beds, 1 bath, 1,183 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $105,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 180 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,183 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 07207026700
- Zillow Home ID: 41086634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2321 Riverside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inglewood (Riverwood) market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51% lower than in Nashville, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Inglewood (Riverwood) home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inglewood (Riverwood) home values.
- 2319 Riverside Dr Nashville, TN$135K411,286
- 2323 Riverside Dr Nashville, TN$235K321,500
- 2325 Riverside Dr Nashville, TN$236K321,824
- 2317 Riverside Dr Nashville, TN$182K211,417
- 1413 Mcgavock Pike Nashville, TN$109K21762
- 2315 Riverside Dr Nashville, TN$225K211,486
- 2327 Riverside Dr Nashville, TN$194K122,589
- 1415 Mcgavock Pike Nashville, TN$208K322,628
- 1411 Mcgavock Pike Nashville, TN$120K21783
- Riverside Dr Nashville, TN--------
- 2313 Riverside Dr Nashville, TN$252K422,016
- 1417 Mcgavock Pike Nashville, TN$267K332,129
- 2329 Riverside Dr Nashville, TN$187K211,716
- 2330 Riverside Dr Nashville, TN$163K211,343
- 2311 Riverside Dr # A Nashville, TN$120K421,511
- 1419 Mcgavock Pike Nashville, TN$277K432,100
- 1421 Kirkland Ave Nashville, TN$118K321,800
- 1419 Kirkland Ave Nashville, TN$294K322,159
- 2324 Riverside Dr Nashville, TN$125K211,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.