- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2321 S 6th St, Elkhart, IN 465173 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2001
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 200617130013000012
- Zillow Home ID: 68172697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2321 S 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 55.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% lower than in Elkhart, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46517 home values.
- 2315 S 6th St Elkhart, IN$210K31.52,846
- 2329 S 6th St Elkhart, IN$79K3--1,478
- 2309 S 6th St Elkhart, IN$53K2--640
- Markle Ave Elkhart, IN$57K2--704
- 2301 S 6th St Elkhart, IN$58K31960
- 2339 S 6th St Elkhart, IN$72K3--936
- 619 Markle Ave Elkhart, IN$40K2--924
- 2288 Us 6 Nappanee, IN$95K2--988
- 623 Markle Ave Elkhart, IN$46K2--688
- 610 W Carlton Ave Elkhart, IN$76K3--1,008
- 664 Hope Ave Elkhart, IN$106K211,120
- 616 W Carlton Ave Elkhart, IN$70K311,008
- 652 Hope Ave Elkhart, IN$113K3--1,757
- 604 W Carlton Ave Elkhart, IN$81K3--1,008
- Hope Ave Elkhart, IN--------
- 604 Markle Ave Elkhart, IN$57K21704
- 622 W Carlton Ave Elkhart, IN$69K311,008
- 612 Markle Ave Elkhart, IN$69K3--996
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292