23214 Gay St, Euclid, OH 441233 beds, 1 bath, 1,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1998 for $77,900
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 64428055
- Zillow Home ID: 33633181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23214 Gay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 82.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% lower than in Euclid, and 267.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44123 home values.
- 23212 Gay St Euclid, OH$99K211,452
- 23216 Gay St Euclid, OH$85K311,222
- 23210 Gay St Cleveland, OH$62K411,150
- 23218 Gay St Cleveland, OH$74K311,222
- 23220 Gay St Euclid, OH$69K41.51,222
- 23208 Gay St Euclid, OH$52K311,222
- 23215 Gay St Euclid, OH$57K21826
- 23213 Gay St Euclid, OH$99K41.51,540
- 23217 Gay St Euclid, OH$39K311,222
- 23206 Gay St Euclid, OH$81K421,420
- 23211 Gay St Cleveland, OH$45K411,222
- 23290 Williams Ave Euclid, OH$69K411,222
- 23219 Gay St Euclid, OH$69K411,222
- 23292 Williams Ave Euclid, OH$38K211,220
- 23209 Gay St Euclid, OH$63K421,222
- 23204 Gay St Cleveland, OH$86K411,074
- 23221 Gay St Euclid, OH$75K41.51,222
- 23207 Gay St Euclid, OH$70K411,222
- 23294 Williams Ave Cleveland, OH$47K411,220
- 23202 Gay St Cleveland, OH$65K411,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.