- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2322 10th Ave, Watervliet, NY 121892 beds, 1 bath, 734 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: May 2012 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $266
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 734 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 01180003204900020210000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29662977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2322 10th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12189 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.9% less than in Watervliet, and 58.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12189 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watervliet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12189 home values.
- 2320 10th Ave Watervliet, NY$128K622,438
- 922 24th St Watervliet, NY$150K422,624
- 926 24th St Watervliet, NY$150K622,300
- 2318 10th Ave Watervliet, NY$139K412,508
- 920 24th St Watervliet, NY$149K422,648
- 928 24th St Watervliet, NY$116K421,612
- 914 24th St Watervliet, NY$185K422,400
- 2308 10th Ave Watervliet, NY$110K31.5864
- 2306 10th Ave Watervliet, NY$158K321,400
- 1002 24th St Watervliet, NY$122K522,208
- 2325 10th Ave Watervliet, NY$146K321,497
- 2323 10th Ave Watervliet, NY$105K311,026
- 2304 10th Ave Watervliet, NY$108K31.5864
- 1006 24th St Watervliet, NY$114K421,868
- 2321 10th Ave Watervliet, NY$109K21.51,136
- 1 Railroad Ave Watervliet, NY$129K622,548
- 923 24th St Watervliet, NY$128K622,408
- 2319 10th Ave Watervliet, NY$130K622,748
- 931 24th St Watervliet, NY$128K522,378
- 2302 10th Ave # 0 Watervliet, NY$158K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292