- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,051 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- MLS #: 08430854
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Water
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Frontage\Access \ Private Road, Land Description \ Wooded, Tax Exemptions \ None, Road Surface \ Asphalt, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Utilities To Site \ Well-Private, Land Amenities \ Pond\Lake, Utilities To Site \ Electric to Site, Potential Use \ Residential-Estate, Land Description \ Pond\Lake, Utilities To Site \ Septic-Private, Land Description \ Walk-out, Location \ Lake Front, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Additional Sales Information \ None, Other Information \ Interstate Access
- HOA Fee: $33
- Zillow Home ID: 2129895849
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-500K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60544 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Plainfield as a whole. Among 60544 homes, this home is 88.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60544, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Plainfield, and 501% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60544 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plainfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60544 home values.
Nearby Schools in Plainfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!