2323 Margaret St, Philadelphia, PA 191373 beds, 1 bath, 1,143 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $31,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,143 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 79
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 453360800
- Zillow Home ID: 10450930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2323 Margaret Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Frankford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.5% higher than in Philadelphia, and 130.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Frankford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Frankford home values.
- 2325 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$71K321,143
- 2321 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$48K311,311
- 2327 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,143
- 2319 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$73KStudio--1,682
- 2329 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,143
- 2331 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$63K311,143
- 4711 Melrose St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,176
- 2333 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,143
- 2335 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$47K311,143
- 4713 Melrose St Philadelphia, PA$92K32870
- 2337 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$41K311,143
- Melrose St Philadelphia, PA$61K211,048
- 4715 Melrose St Philadelphia, PA$69K2--870
- 2339 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$44K311,143
- 2341 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$45K311,143
- 4717 Melrose St Philadelphia, PA$61K2--1,033
- 4700 Melrose St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,730
- 2317 Margaret St Philadelphia, PA$49K----400
- 4704 Melrose St Philadelphia, PA$76K21.51,032
- 4706 Melrose St Philadelphia, PA$66K21932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!