2323 N Central Ave UNIT 506, Phoenix, AZ 850042 beds, 2 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms,Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split,Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split,Approx SqFt Range \ 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 600,Apx Lot Size Range \ Not Available,Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center,Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed,Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks),Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Air Cond/Heating,Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit,Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement,Association Fee Incl \ Sewer,Association Fee Incl \ Water,Basement Description \ None,Building Style \ High Rise,Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room,Community Features \ Coin-Op Laundry,Community Features \ Community Laundry,Community Features \ Community Pool,Community Features \ Community Pool Htd,Community Features \ Community Spa,Community Features \ Community Spa Htd,Community Features \ Guarded Entry,Community Features \ Near Bus Stop,Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop,Community Features \ Workout Facility,Const - Finish \ Painted,Construction \ Block,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dining Area \ Formal,Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat,Elem School Dist # \ 001 - Phoenix Elementary District,Elementary School \ Emerson,Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s),Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s),Fencing \ None,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Central,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Phoenix Prep,Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ None,Laundry \ Dryer Included,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Washer Included,Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ Assigned Parking,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ City Light View(s),Property Description \ Mountain View(s),Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ Built-Up,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ SqFt Not Available,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ Probate/Estate,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Type \ ER,Unit Style \ All on One Level,Unit Style \ End Unit,Unit Style \ Neighbor Above,Unit Style \ Neighbor Below,Unit Style \ Poolside,Utilities \ APS,Water \ City Water,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Parcel #: 11847171A
- Zillow Home ID: 7536564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2323 N Central Avenue UNIT 506
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encanto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 69.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in Phoenix, and 279.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encanto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encanto home values.
- Unit 206$143K--21,456
- Unit 306$144K--21,456
- Unit 406$152K221,456
- Unit 606$129K221,500
- Unit 706$149K--21,456
- Unit 806$150K--21,456
- Unit 906$155K221,456
- Unit 1006$157K--21,456
- Unit 1106$156K221,456
- Unit 1206$161K121,456
- Unit 1406$134K221,456
- Unit 1506$156K221,456
- Unit 1606$162K221,456
- # 1706$165K--21,456
- Unit 1806$168K--21,456
- Unit 1906$243K343,268
- Unit 2006$184K--21,456
- Unit 2106$181K--21,456
- Unit 606>$150K221,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!