- Built in 1964
- Views: 610 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $124,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ Not Available, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Air Cond/Heating, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Basement Description \ None, Building Style \ High Rise, Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Features \ Coin-Op Laundry, Community Features \ Community Laundry, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Community Pool Htd, Community Features \ Community Spa, Community Features \ Community Spa Htd, Community Features \ Guarded Entry, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop, Community Features \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat, Elem School Dist # \ 001 - Phoenix Elementary District, Elementary School \ Emerson, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Phoenix Prep, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ None, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Assigned Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ City Light View(s), Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Built-Up, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ SqFt Not Available, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Probate/Estate, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Unit Style \ End Unit, Unit Style \ Neighbor Above, Unit Style \ Neighbor Below, Unit Style \ Poolside, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Parcel #: 11847171A
- Zillow Home ID: 7536564
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $76-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85004 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% greater than in Phoenix, and 198.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85004 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2323 N Central Ave|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.