- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2323 State Highway 66 # 3, Estes Park, CO 805173 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $478,000
- Finished basement, 1300 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: R1646795
- Zillow Home ID: 88798828
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2323 State Highway 66 # 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% lower than in Estes Park, and 4.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 80517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estes Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80517 home values.
- 2282 State Highway 66 # 1 Estes Park, CO$306K111,431
- 2282 State Highway 66 # 4 Estes Park, CO$144K21527
- 2282 State Highway 66 # 5 Estes Park, CO$122K11279
- 2282 State Highway 66 # 14 Estes Park, CO$289K321,248
- 2282 State Highway 66 # 7 Estes Park, CO$130K11402
- 2282 State Highway 66 # 3 Estes Park, CO$140K21504
- 2282 State Highway 66 # 9 Estes Park, CO$123K11294
- 2282 State Highway 66 # 6 Estes Park, CO$141K21497
- 2282 State Highway 66 # 2 Estes Park, CO$173K21743
- 2282 State Highway 66 # 8 Estes Park, CO$122K11291
- 2240 State Highway 66 Estes Park, CO$786K53.53,364
- 2250 Highway 66 Estes Park, CO$477K332,832
- 2315 State Highway 66 # 4 Estes Park, CO$460K32.52,600
- 2222 State Highway 66 Estes Park, CO$1.63M555,609
- 2325 State Highway 66 # 2 Estes Park, CO$486K32.52,600
- 2334 State Highway 66 Estes Park, CO$354K321,421
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!