- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2323 Walnut Ave, Venice, CA 902914 beds, 3 baths, 2,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,848 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,809,500
- Price/sqft: $744
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 4242030014
- Zillow Home ID: 20453301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2323 Walnut Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 2327 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$818K21590
- 2317 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.4M421,753
- 2331 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.38M421,695
- 2313 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.15M321,181
- 2335 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$2.05M343,229
- 2307 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.19M311,084
- 2320 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$2.33M8124,773
- 2326 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.23M531,504
- 2328 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.31M331,769
- 2314 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.24M421,505
- 2301 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.24M211,120
- 2332 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.18M221,472
- 2312 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.44M321,423
- 2339 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.81M221,760
- 2320 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.45M421,582
- 2322 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.05M21848
- 2312 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.14M211,283
- 2326 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.32M321,264
- 2330 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.35M------
- 2306 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.11M411,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!