- 641 square foot living space with open floor plan and 16? ceilings
- Extremely large windows let in lots of natural light
- New engineered wood flooring throughout first floor
- Baseboard heating
- Solid wood, 5 panel, Shaker style doors throughout with new chrome hardware
Bedroom (upper level):
- One very large upstairs bedroom
- Large walk-in closet with organizer and shelving (3.5ft deep x 9ft long)
- Loft and stairs have new carpeting
Bathroom (main level):
- New Travertine flooring and custom Venetian Plaster walls
- Custom mirror
- New toilet, sink and hardware
- Quartz countertop, deep double sink with garbage disposal
- All new Samsung appliances (26cf side by side fridge w/ ice & water, electric oven/stove; overhead microwave; dishwasher)
- Modern, soft-close upper cabinets
- Custom Venetian Plaster walls
- New LG washer and electric dryer inside the unit
- New electric water heater
- New Travertine flooring
- Shelving for storage, plus closet rod for hanging coats near entry way
- Located in historic Austin Bell building
- Comes with 1 covered and secure parking space
- Very large extra storage unit in garage (about 20? by 3?)
- Incredible location (10 minutes to Space Needle or Pike Place Market; 30 minutes to Safeco and CenturyLink stadiums). Just outside of building, you have Starbucks, Belltown Pub and two restaurants. Within 5 minutes, there are about dozens of coffee shops, bars, restaurants, convenience stores and other shops.
- High speed cable internet access is available
- Furniture is available and negotiable.
- Building has communal rooftop terrace with view of Space Needle
- Built in 1908
- Views: 12,162 all time views
- HOA Fee: $474
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $491
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 16 foot High Ceilings
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 6
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 49
- Floor size: 641 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 0657000160
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58341613
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-317K.
Market guideZillow predicts Belltown home values will rise 8.4% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Belltown homes, this home is valued 14% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Belltown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% greater than in Seattle, and 66.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Belltown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belltown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (45)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2324 1st Ave|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!