2324 Winton Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462243 beds, 2 baths, 1,521 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,521 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 490630101355000914
- Zillow Home ID: 1299464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2324 Winton Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 153.1% higher than in Speedway, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Speedway.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46224 home values.
- 2322 Winton Ct Speedway, IN$100K3--1,360
- Winton Ct Speedway, IN--3--1,360
- 2316 Winton Ave Speedway, IN$118K311,892
- 2320 Winton Ct Speedway, IN$87K3--1,075
- 2326 Winton Ct Speedway, IN$145K321,768
- 2312 Winton Ave Speedway, IN$101K3--1,521
- 2308 Winton Ave Speedway, IN$99K3--1,521
- 2328 Winton Ct Speedway, IN$111K3--1,078
- 2334 Winton Ave Indianapolis, IN$171K312,748
- 2330 Winton Ct Speedway, IN$108K3--2,207
- 2332 Winton Ct Speedway, IN$96K2--1,053
- 2304 Winton Ave Speedway, IN$103K2--1,632
- 2226 Allison Ave Indianapolis, IN$133K322,106
- 2338 Winton Ave Speedway, IN$94K3--1,216
- 2325 Winton Ave Speedway, IN$130K31.51,768
- 2342 Winton Ave Speedway, IN$110K311,746
- 2301 N Lynhurst Dr Speedway, IN$97K3--1,350
- 2303 N Lynhurst Dr Speedway, IN$78K311,026
- 2317 Winton Ave Speedway, IN$96K3--1,055
- 2329 Winton Ave Indianapolis, IN$111K3--1,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.