- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2325 E Thomas St, Seattle, WA 981123 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,839 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $560,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Parcel #: 9828702884
- Zillow Home ID: 49147480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2325 E Thomas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.7% higher than in Seattle, and 32.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 2319 E Thomas St Seattle, WA$577K331,600
- 229 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$880K423,700
- 225 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$937K513,050
- 301 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$401K332,420
- 305 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$400K32.252,330
- 2315 E Thomas St Seattle, WA$712K32.52,160
- 221 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$573K522,420
- 309 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$405K33.252,190
- 227 24th Ave E # B Seattle, WA$482K21.51,350
- 217 24th Ave Seattle, WA$476K22.251,160
- 227 24th Ave E # A Seattle, WA$474K21.51,330
- 2315 E Thomas St Seattle, WA$502K32.51,760
- 219 24th Ave E UNIT C Seattle, WA$511K22.251,388
- 226 24th Ave E # B Seattle, WA$517K321,409
- 217 24th Ave # A Seattle, WA$472K22.51,160
- 226 24th Ave E # A Seattle, WA$515K31.751,450
- 219 24th Ave E UNIT B Seattle, WA$478K22.251,150
- 210 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$430K231,288
- 216 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$517K321,447
- 208 24th Ave E FL 0 Seattle, WA$386K22.51,000
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292