2325 Manitoba Dr, Lafayette, IN 479093 beds, 1 bath, 1,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,034 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 790733431035000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50650204
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2325 Manitoba Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.9% less than in Lafayette, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 47909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
- 2323 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$68K32992
- 2327 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$72K311,200
- 2401 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$63K311,008
- 2321 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$96K311,440
- 2324 Sequoya Dr Lafayette, IN$84K321,160
- 2322 Sequoya Dr Lafayette, IN$66K--1816
- 2326 Sequoya Dr Lafayette, IN$65K--1816
- 2403 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$63K311,048
- 2319 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$80K31.51,104
- 2320 Sequoya Dr Lafayette, IN$111K--21,502
- 2328 Sequoya Dr Lafayette, IN$85K311,590
- 2322 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$82K--1.51,006
- 2320 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$70K311,232
- 2318 Sequoya Dr Lafayette, IN$85K--11,172
- 2330 Sequoya Dr Lafayette, IN$58K--1816
- 2405 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$69K--1936
- 2318 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$74K--1.5980
- 2317 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$66K--2864
- 2400 Manitoba Dr Lafayette, IN$96K--11,560
- 2326 Dakota Dr Lafayette, IN$78K311,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.