- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2325 Monaco Pkwy, Denver, CO 802073 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,980 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1985 for $215,000
- Finished basement, 981 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 377 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,194 sqft
- Parcel #: 0132212013000
- Zillow Home ID: 13287932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2325 Monaco Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% less than in Denver, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Park Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park Hill home values.
- 2315 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$802K43.52,704
- 2335 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$836K42.53,647
- 2301 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$947K444,086
- 2351 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$471K32.51,654
- 2330 Locust St Denver, CO$396K21.51,171
- 2320 Locust St Denver, CO$459K331,608
- 2340 Locust St Denver, CO$358K211,073
- 2310 Locust St Denver, CO$440K331,520
- 2350 Locust St Denver, CO$595K432,968
- 2361 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$605K533,564
- 2300 Locust St Denver, CO$584K443,019
- 2360 Locust St Denver, CO$434K31.51,469
- 2295 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$704K43.52,643
- 2375 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$565K342,952
- 2370 Locust St Denver, CO$439K221,200
- 2290 Locust St Denver, CO$466K321,544
- 2380 Locust St Denver, CO$568K432,562
- 2285 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$558K532,232
- 2385 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$603K442,846
- 2280 Locust St Denver, CO$645K433,398
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.