2325 W 41st St, Chicago, IL 606095 beds, 2 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 20061020240000
- Zillow Home ID: 3981505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2325 W 41st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back of the Yards, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% higher than in Chicago, and 710.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Back of the Yards home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back of the Yards home values.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292