- Built in 1928
- Views: 2,426 all time views
- HOA Fee: $495
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $399,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $396
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Tennis Court
- View: City
- Features \ Brick, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Full, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ City, Features \ City \ Town Street, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ City Water, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Features \ Window A\C, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Radiator, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Golf, Features \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Features \ Tile, Features \ A\C, Features \ Tar & Gravel, Features \ Lake, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Gas, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Cable, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Skiing, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Biking, Features \ College \ University, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ City \ Strip, Features \ Boating, Features \ Vacation \ Second Home, Features \ Other Beach, Features \ Cycling, Features \ International Properties
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 19
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1944
- Parcel #: 1510500130
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 48738116
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $323-426K.
Market guideZillow predicts Montlake home values will increase 7.5% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Montlake homes, this home is valued 50.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montlake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.3% lower than in Seattle, and 67.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Montlake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montlake home values.
|Other Units in this Building (18)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2328 10th Ave E|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!