2328 NW 40th Pl, Gainesville, FL 326053 beds, 2 baths, 1,671 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 141 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $50
- Last sold: Oct 1994 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 355960
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 464 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,671 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 06076221043
- Zillow Home ID: 42708040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2328 Nw 40th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.3% less than in Gainesville, and 28.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32605 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32605 home values.
- 2332 NW 40th Pl Gainesville, FL$170K322,060
- 2327 NW 41st Ave Gainesville, FL$164K321,553
- 4024 NW 23rd Ter Gainesville, FL$148K321,487
- 2324 NW 40th Pl Gainesville, FL$169K322,022
- 2319 NW 41st Ave Gainesville, FL$151K321,487
- 2333 NW 41st Ave Gainesville, FL$176K321,969
- 2329 NW 40th Pl Gainesville, FL$156K321,519
- 2327 NW 40th Pl Gainesville, FL$186K321,864
- 4027 NW 23rd Dr Gainesville, FL$142K321,661
- 4019 NW 23rd Dr Gainesville, FL$160K3--1,492
- 4035 NW 23rd Dr Gainesville, FL$176K321,961
- 2323 NW 40th Pl Gainesville, FL$164K321,599
- 2326 NW 41st Ave Gainesville, FL$123K321,270
- 4011 NW 23rd Dr Gainesville, FL$163K321,425
- 2332 NW 41st Ave Gainesville, FL$135K321,352
- 2320 NW 41st Ave Gainesville, FL$163K321,553
- 4019 NW 23rd Ter Gainesville, FL$143K321,372
- 4027 NW 23rd Ter Gainesville, FL$177K321,766
- 4003 NW 23rd Dr Gainesville, FL$172K321,648
- 3930 NW 23rd Ter Gainesville, FL$169K321,739
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!