2328 Penmar Ave, Venice, CA 902913 beds, 3 baths, 1,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,185 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 24 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $756
- MLS #: SR14192805
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Parcel #: 4242030009
- Zillow Home ID: 20453297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2328 Penmar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.8% higher than in Los Angeles, and 87.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 2332 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.22M221,472
- 2326 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.29M531,504
- 2330 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.31M------
- 2320 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$2.61M8124,773
- 2314 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.26M421,505
- 2327 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$850K21590
- 2331 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.39M421,695
- 2323 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.79M432,432
- 2335 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$2.41M343,229
- 2312 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.29M321,423
- 2317 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.41M421,753
- 2331 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$2.11M543,376
- 2327 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.94M642,781
- 2325 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.15M211,283
- 2313 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.17M321,181
- 2306 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.55M432,032
- 2339 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.65M221,760
- 2319 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.19M111,388
- 1117 Venice Blvd APT 3 Venice, CA$1.08M442,208
- 2307 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.16M311,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.