2328 Penmar Ave, Venice, CA 902913 beds, 3 baths, 1,769 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,203 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $707
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,769 sqft
- Parcel #: 4242030009
- Zillow Home ID: 20453297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2328 Penmar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 50.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Venice home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 2326 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.25M531,504
- 2332 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.2M221,472
- 2330 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.34M------
- 2320 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$3.55M8124,773
- 2314 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.24M421,505
- 2327 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$798K21590
- 2331 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.39M421,695
- 2323 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.47M432,432
- 2335 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$2.03M343,229
- 2312 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.43M321,423
- 2317 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.38M421,753
- 2331 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$2.01M543,376
- 2327 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.69M642,781
- 2325 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.05M211,283
- 2313 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.16M321,181
- 2306 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.54M432,032
- 2339 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.78M221,760
- 2319 Penmar Ave Venice, CA$1.17M111,388
- 1117 Venice Blvd APT 3 Venice, CA$1.06M442,208
- 2307 Walnut Ave Venice, CA$1.16M311,084
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292