2328 West Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28208
Sold on 8/14/12: $44,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,318 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $44,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow575
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID65056696
- Parcel #11707417
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$75,132||$70K – $82K||-$739||$57||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$928/mo||$835 – $993/mo||+$1||$0.70||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Reid Park home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Charlotte as a whole. Among Reid Park homes, this home is valued 13.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 45% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Reid Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 117.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.8% higher than in Charlotte, and 694% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Reid Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Reid Park home values.
Neighborhood for 2328 West Boulevard
- 2324 West Blvd Charlotte, NC$76K42.01,318
- 2332 West Blvd Charlotte, NC$73K32.01,318
- 2435 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$52K31.01,100
- 2320 West Blvd Charlotte, NC$73K42.01,303
- West Blvd Charlotte, NC$74K42.01,322
- 2431 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$73K32.01,322
- 2431 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$62K32.01,322
- 2326 West Blvd Charlotte, NC$78K------
- 2439 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$74K42.01,318
- 2316 West Blvd Charlotte, NC$73K42.01,318
- 2328 West Blvd Charlotte, NC$127K------
- 2328 West Blvd Charlotte, NC$122K------
- 2427 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$72K42.01,303
- 2443 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$74K42.01,322
- 2312 West Blvd Charlotte, NC$74K42.01,322
- 2344 West Blvd Charlotte, NC$77K42.01,318
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005