2329 Gianera St, Santa Clara, CA 950543 beds, 3 baths, 1,821 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $688,000
- Price/sqft: $378
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,821 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 10405053
- Zillow Home ID: 19490239
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2329 Gianera Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% less than in Santa Clara, and 20.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95054 home values.
- 2319 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$906K------
- 2317 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$784K321,470
- 4791 Lakeshore Dr Santa Clara, CA$946K432,106
- 2322 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$960K532,326
- 2348 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$864K42.51,850
- 2315 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$826K431,794
- 4781 Lakeshore Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.01M532,476
- 2349 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$658K321,140
- 2320 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$916K42.52,106
- 2387 Lass Dr Santa Clara, CA$887K42.51,922
- 2313 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$795K321,743
- 2337 Silveria Ct Santa Clara, CA$874K421,434
- 2318 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$902K42.51,922
- 2359 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$693K421,584
- 2383 Lass Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.03M532,326
- 2358 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$665K321,140
- 2329 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$683K32.51,542
- 4751 Lakeshore Dr Santa Clara, CA$881K42.51,922
- 2311 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$703K32.51,542
- 2316 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$988K532,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!