2329 Rebecca Ave, Charlotte, NC 282083 beds, 1 bath, 962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 14306109
- Zillow Home ID: 6238205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2329 Rebecca Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eagle Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% lower than in Charlotte, and 218.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Eagle Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eagle Lake home values.
- 2325 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$87K31997
- 2335 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$95K311,400
- 2411 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$129K311,392
- 2317 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$96K42--
- 2317 Rebecca Ave # A Charlotte, NC$99K21800
- 2317 Rebecca Ave # B Charlotte, NC$95K21800
- 2332 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$87K311,216
- 2328 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$93K211,044
- 3829 W Tyvola Rd Charlotte, NC--321,565
- 2400 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$93K21798
- 2309 Rebecca Ave # B Charlotte, NC$101K21800
- 2309 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$102K421,560
- 2416 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$92K21978
- 2419 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$105K311,354
- 2320 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$103K311,232
- Ellen Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 2301 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC$144K--21,560
- 2425 Ellen Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 2401 Ellen Ave Charlotte, NC$95K311,152
- 2425 Rebecca Ave Charlotte, NC--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!