233 Arrowhead Trl, Easley, SC 296424 beds, 4 baths, 2,915 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $162,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,915 sqft
- Parcel #: 1890501008
- Zillow Home ID: 10797010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 233 Arrowhead Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29642 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.7% less than in Easley, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29642 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Easley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29642 home values.
- 225 Arrowhead Trl Easley, SC$311K----2,953
- 217 Arrowhead Trl Easley, SC$228K332,396
- 224 Two Notch Trl Easley, SC$212K----1,568
- 226 Two Notch Trl Easley, SC$223K----1,766
- 205 Arrowhead Trl Easley, SC$205K331,988
- 220 Two Notch Trl Easley, SC$217K----1,699
- 303 Arrowhead Trl Easley, SC$234K----1,679
- 335 Arrowhead Trl Easley, SC$223K43.53,300
- 106 Mesa Path Rd Easley, SC$244K--31,797
- 303 Two Notch Trl Easley, SC--------
- 120 Willow Lake Ct Easley, SC$576K----3,327
- 103 Willow Lake Ct Easley, SC$350K----2,060
- 316 Arrowhead Trl Easley, SC$306K43.53,200
- 334 Arrowhead Trl Easley, SC$248K----1,493
- 204 Two Notch Trl Easley, SC$219K42.51,311
- 106 Syracuse Rd Easley, SC$280K----1,967
- 312 Two Notch Trl Easley, SC$195K----1,952
- 127 Mesa Path Rd Easley, SC$162K----1,800
- 340 Arrowhead Trl Easley, SC$243K----1,287
- 131 Willow Lake Ct Easley, SC$1.24M44.54,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292