- Lot: 4.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 417 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,380 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Geothermal, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $260
- MLS #: 6473369
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 528 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 1326 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, SewerSeptic \ OnSiteSeptic, Water \ Well, Appliances \ KitPantry, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Handicap \ None, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Other Room 2, State \ PA, RoomList \ Family Rm, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, HotWater \ Electric, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Design \ 1-Story, StructureList \ Shed, Styles \ Rancher, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, ExteriorFeatures \ LawnSprinklr, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), Foundation \ Pilings, Heating \ Geothermal, FamilyRoomLevel \ Lower 1
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 24536603409043
- Zillow Home ID: 8857189
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $170-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19518 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Amity Township as a whole. Among 19518 homes, this home is 133.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 150% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19518, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% lower than in Amity Township, and 41% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19518 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Amity Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19518 home values.
|220 Blacksmith Rd Douglassville, PA||$200K||2||1||1,259|
|228 Blacksmith Rd Douglassville, PA||$326K||4||4||3,750|
|234 Blacksmith Rd Douglassville, PA||$209K||3||1.5||1,588|
|207 Buckhead Ln Douglassville, PA||$287K||4||2.5||3,038|
|247 Blacksmith Rd Douglassville, PA||$165K||2||1||1,056|
|247 Blacksmith Rd Douglassville, PA||$172K||2||1||1,056|
|211 Buckhead Ln Douglassville, PA||$276K||4||2.5||2,888|
|217 Buckhead Ln Douglassville, PA||$278K||4||2.5||2,890|
|248 Blacksmith Rd Douglassville, PA||$312K||6||3||2,762|
|221 Buckhead Ln Douglassville, PA||$280K||4||2.5||2,952|
|283 Blacksmith Rd Douglassville, PA||$529K||5||4.5||2,832|
|Buckhead Ln Douglassville, PA||--||--||--||--|
|223 Buckhead Ln Douglassville, PA||$304K||4||4||4,208|
|217 Buckhead Dr Douglassville, PA||$278K||4||2.5||--|
|217 Buckhead Dr Douglassville, PA||$295K||4||2.5||3,050|
|Woods Edge Ct Pa Amity Township, PA||--||--||--||--|
|208 Buckhead Ln Douglassville, PA||$353K||4||2||3,232|
|227 Buckhead Ln Douglassville, PA||$320K||4||2.5||3,198|
|231 Buckhead Ln Douglassville, PA||$268K||4||2.5||2,640|
|210 Buckhead Ln Douglassville, PA||$315K||5||3||3,060|
Nearby Schools in Amity Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
6-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.