- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1856
- Views: 2,811 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $538,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $316
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Countertop Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Wall Oven, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Wall AC, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Box/Bay/Bow Window(s), IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Jacuzzi/Whirlpool Soaking Tub, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Picture Window, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wood Flooring, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,702 sqft
- Parcel #: 33-H-36
- Zillow Home ID: 56537185
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $535-715K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02145 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Somerville as a whole. Among 02145 homes, this home is valued 61.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02145, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 188.2% greater than in Somerville, and 53.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02145 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02145 home values.
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!