- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
233 Dickson St, Indianapolis, IN 462022 beds, 791 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,006 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $52,500
- Price/sqft: $66
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 791 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 491006109006000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1095891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 233 Dickson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46202 home values.
- 227 Dickson St Indianapolis, IN$65K1--990
- 241 Dickson St Indianapolis, IN$69K2--804
- 223 Dickson St Indianapolis, IN$108K3--1,040
- 245 Dickson St Indianapolis, IN$67K2--1,460
- 215 Dickson St Indianapolis, IN$101K2--1,150
- 249 Dickson St Indianapolis, IN$141K221,774
- 230 Dorman St Indianapolis, IN--Studio----
- 228 Dorman St Indianapolis, IN--Studio----
- 224 Dorman St Indianapolis, IN$219K333,192
- 235 Dickson St Indianapolis, IN--Studio----
- 220 Dorman St Indianapolis, IN$211K333,192
- 1050 E Ohio St Indianapolis, IN$619K----24,336
- 1036 E Ohio St Indianapolis, IN--Studio----
- 1032 E Ohio St Indianapolis, IN$150K321,911
- 1131 Marlowe Ave Indianapolis, IN$115K222,780
- Dickson St Indianapolis, IN$69K2--804
- 1028 E Ohio St Indianapolis, IN$75K6--1,840
- 1022 E Ohio St Indianapolis, IN$77K7--2,064
- 1135 Marlowe Ave Indianapolis, IN$137K22.52,524
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!