A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 909 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $155,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Wetbar, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Wet Bar, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Parcel #: M:621 B:202A L:12
- Zillow Home ID: 57933108
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $142-232K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Meriden, and 248.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|231 Hamilton St Meriden, CT||$158K||3||2||1,224|
|228 Hamilton St Meriden, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,224|
|221 Hamilton St Meriden, CT||$158K||3||1||1,137|
|222 Hamilton St Meriden, CT||$115K||4||1||962|
|177 Buckingham St Meriden, CT||$213K||4||2.5||2,289|
|211 Hamilton St Meriden, CT||$170K||4||1.5||1,600|
|180 Buckingham St Meriden, CT||$160K||3||1.5||1,568|
|265 Hamilton St Meriden, CT||$170K||3||1||1,332|
|269 Hamilton St Meriden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|171 Buckingham St Meriden, CT||$146K||3||1.5||1,266|
|170 Buckingham St Meriden, CT||$139K||3||1||1,552|
|300 Hamilton St Meriden, CT||$117K||2||1||1,176|
|306 Hamilton St Meriden, CT||$156K||3||3||1,871|
|167 Buckingham St Meriden, CT||$158K||4||1||1,462|
|205 Hamilton St Meriden, CT||$155K||3||1||1,052|
|130 Trumbull St Meriden, CT||$124K||2||1||1,088|
|202 Hamilton St Meriden, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,082|
|162 Buckingham St Meriden, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,352|
|176 Buckingham St Meriden, CT||$147K||4||1.5||1,603|
|160 Buckingham St Meriden, CT||$128K||3||1||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.