233 Hidden Cove Rd # 233, Old Saybrook, CT 064752 beds, 2 baths, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1978
- 276 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $457
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Price/sqft: $225
- MLS #: M9143937
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Tennis Court
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S),2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Tennis,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ None,Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished,Condo Type \ Row House,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Electric,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown,Heat Type \ Heat Pump,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S),Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Shared Septic,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 75
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110516690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 233 Hidden Cove Road # 233
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Saybrook Manor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.3% greater than in Old Saybrook, and 123.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Saybrook Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Saybrook Manor home values.
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292