233 King St, Lancaster, OH 431304 beds, 2 baths, 2,181 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- 97 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $179,900
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 214025027
- Finished basement, 144 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 384 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,181 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 181
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 0533035100
- Zillow Home ID: 33816305
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 233 King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% greater than in Lancaster, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lancaster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43130 home values.
- 231 King St Lancaster, OH$105K211,016
- 235 King St Lancaster, OH$143K332,492
- 229 King St Lancaster, OH$145K32.52,137
- 239 King St Lancaster, OH$127K321,924
- 323 King St Lancaster, OH$125K51.52,546
- 227 King St Lancaster, OH$135K421,944
- 228 E 5th Ave Lancaster, OH$191K42.52,598
- 324 E 5th Ave Lancaster, OH$177K42.53,248
- 243 King St Lancaster, OH$125K431,925
- 224 E 5th Ave Lancaster, OH$174K52.53,441
- 225 King St Lancaster, OH$126K322,232
- E 5th Ave Lancaster, OH$81K------
- 234 King St Lancaster, OH$152K422,309
- 222 E 5th Ave Lancaster, OH$172K42.52,415
- 236 King St Lancaster, OH$125K31.51,684
- 230 King St Lancaster, OH$137K422,510
- 238 King St Lancaster, OH$129K322,016
- 326 E 5th Ave Lancaster, OH$189K41.52,170
- 218 E 5th Ave Lancaster, OH$193K31.52,581
- 223 King St Lancaster, OH$124K432,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.