233 Mallard Dr E, North Wales, PA 194544 beds, 4 baths, 3,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $474,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 100 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,086 sqft
- Lot width: 198
- Parcel #: 460002578841
- Zillow Home ID: 9990325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 233 Mallard Drive E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19454, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 253.1% higher than in Montgomery Township, and 40.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19454 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19454 home values.
- 231 Mallard Dr E North Wales, PA$442K42.52,586
- 123 Mallard Dr W North Wales, PA$474K42.52,482
- 235 Mallard Dr E North Wales, PA$444K42.52,482
- 100 Grouse Ct North Wales, PA$495K42.52,760
- 101 Grouse Ct North Wales, PA$404K42.53,865
- 121 Mallard Dr W North Wales, PA$476K42.52,787
- 172 Grouse Cir New Hope, PA$174K------
- 103 Darter Ln North Wales, PA$423K42.52,489
- 101 Darter Ln North Wales, PA$423K42.52,691
- 105 Darter Ln North Wales, PA$424K42.52,526
- 107 Darter Ln North Wales, PA$426K42.52,376
- 103 Grouse Ct North Wales, PA$458K42.52,764
- 237 Mallard Dr E North Wales, PA$490K442,502
- 244 Mallard Dr E North Wales, PA$432K42.52,486
- 238 Mallard Dr E North Wales, PA$435K32.52,291
- 246 Mallard Dr E North Wales, PA$426K42.52,498
- 102 Grouse Ct North Wales, PA$452K42.52,486
- 105 Grouse Ct North Wales, PA$449K42.52,507
- 239 Mallard Dr E North Wales, PA$463K42.53,022
- 248 Mallard Dr E North Wales, PA$442K32.52,376
Nearby Schools in Montgomery Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292