233 Reservoir Rd, Killingworth, CT 064193 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $292,500
- Price/sqft: $136
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement, 464 sqft
- Wooded Lot, Attic, Carpeted Floors, Deck, Dishwasher, Fenced, Fireplace(s), Horse Facilities, Refrigerator, Tile Flooring, Wood Floors, Gardens
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,144 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 00148400
- Zillow Home ID: 58851215
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 233 Reservoir Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06419, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Killingworth, and 23.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06419 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Killingworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06419 home values.
- 235 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$500K53.52,851
- 235 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT--53.52,995
- 230 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$289K32.51,822
- 224 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$286K322,188
- 241 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$380K22.52,721
- 222 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$369K433,100
- 220 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$351K332,221
- 218 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$321K321,436
- 216 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$241K221,732
- 214 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$260K221,144
- 212 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$435K443,381
- 12 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$269K32.51,533
- 210 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$297K42.51,968
- 8 Chester Rd Killingworth, CT$528K433,864
- 8 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$764K434,397
- 208 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$339K42.52,330
- 11 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$261K31.51,550
- 6 Parker Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$365K321,254
- 206 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$274K421,624
- 5 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$238K321,864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Killingworth Elementary PK-4 2.1 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.