233 Rockyford Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 303174 beds, 2 baths, 1,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/21 2pm-5pm
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 19 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $237,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- MLS #: 5338259
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 432 sqft
- Parking: Off street
- Extremely walkable area of HOT Kirkwood neighborhood!
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,692 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 15 212 04 119
- Zillow Home ID: 14470070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 233 Rockyford Road Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Atlanta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 55.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Atlanta, and 171.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kirkwood home values.
- 229 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$191K21952
- 237 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$279K32982
- 237 Rockyford Rd NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$174K32--
- 225 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$349K321,604
- 241 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$307K311,116
- 221 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$192K311,008
- 245 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$297K311,111
- Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$374K32.51,872
- Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$297K311,111
- 217 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$177K311,019
- 247 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$257K31896
- Lane Ln GA$235K----1,358
- 213 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$351K221,973
- 249 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$418K332,698
- 232 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$306K311,280
- 242 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$524K532,479
- 2116 Lanes Ln NE Atlanta, GA$433K632,366
- 224 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$245K31.51,343
- 244 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$220K221,156
- 251 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$189K31896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.