233 S Shore Dr, Buffalo, NY 142193 beds, 1 bath, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Very large master bedroom loft with walk in closet and entire wall of custom-designed Pella aluminum-clad wood windows and sliding door leading to private balcony looking directly onto Lake Erie. Two more bedrooms on ground floor with large closets (one with sliding glass door leading to patio room).
Large, enclosed patio room with two glass-paneled overhead doors that open to let the lake breeze in. Patio room has full electric and plumbing with 2 ceiling fans and sink in the kitchenette area, as well as wiring for speakers inside and on patio, allowing you to enjoy your own private beach all year long! Concrete patio with plenty of room to entertain. Concrete stairs lead to your own private beach. Pattern-stamped concrete surrounding remainder of home with lush, low-maintenance gardens.
Gigantic 2-story, drive-through 2-car garage (with extra attic storage in on the second floor) allows room for more than you could ever need to store and has driveways on both sides to allow for extra parking. Brand-new furnace, a/c and hot water tank installed 2013. WiFi thermostat allows you to adjust and monitor the temperature of the home from anywhere via the internet or smartphone. Home wired for security system. Full-ceramic tiled bathroom with radiant floor heat and door to outside so that beach guests don't drag sand through your house. One outdoor shower on beach stairs and another on patio allow for easy clean-up after working outside (or basking in the sun on your own little piece of beach paradise).
2"x6" construction, a metal roof and a tall foundation ensures that any weather is no match for this house. This home has everything you could hope for.
Hoover Beach is a wonderful community with friendly neighbors and a Board of Directors looking out for the residents' best interests. Taxes are much lower than the surrounding areas. Large park with playground in the center of the community. Quiet, peaceful neighborhood with a 10-minute commute to downtown Buffalo.
- Lot: 7,326 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 229
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 1448891590000001017100233
- Zillow Home ID: 54463335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 233 S Shore Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 251 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$106K31945
- 253 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$146K411,520
- 221 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$172K311,200
- 263 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY--------
- 257 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$214K21.51,320
- 255 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY--------
- 249 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$121K211,135
- 247 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$166K211,100
- 245 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$141K111,063
- 243 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$182K21.52,107
- 241 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$182K321,440
- 235 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$159K421,728
- 231 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$55K------
- 213 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$128K211,195
- 225 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$62K21860
- 229 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY--------
- 237 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$215K31.51,760
- 219 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$192K31.51,736
- 223 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$145K21.51,533
- 215 S Shore Dr Buffalo, NY$152K311,653
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!